CE Certified Medical hospital ventilator
A medical ventilator (or simply ventilator in context) is a machine designed to provide mechanical ventilation by moving breathable air into and out of the lungs, to deliver breaths to a patient who is physically unable to breathe, or breathing insufficiently.
*Humanized operation interface
1. SH300 ventilator uses 10.4 "high score LCD display
2. Simple interface design and clear data display
3. Intuitive and convenient operation, easy to hold and use
4. Power on self test and system self test
5. Intelligent three-level sound and light alarm
1. SH300 ventilator uses high-quality air control system, which is stable and reliable.
2. Has a variety of ventilation modes: volume control mode (VCV), pressure ventilation mode (PCV), synchronized intermittent command ventilation mode (SIMV), etc.
3. Intelligent electronic PEEP control
*Rich monitoring functions
1. Real-time monitoring of multiple respiratory mechanics parameters
2. Display pressure-time, flow-time, P-V ring, V-F ring and other waveforms, allowing you to understand the situation of the patient intuitively
3. Can provide dynamic waveform display, waveform freeze analysis, provide reference for clinical diagnosis and determine treatment plan
1. Various pressure protection devices
2. Key parts are imported
3. The whole machine passed EMC test and passed CE certification
4. Breathing valve is easy to disassemble and easy to sterilize and clean